See it? Report it.

By | August 28, 2012

Call 311 to report a pothole in MontroseHouston 311 is a non-emergency department directory and self-service city request line. If you dial 311 from any landline or mobile phone located in Houston, you are connected to live telephone assistance 6am – 8pm.

See a pothole? Call 311.
Traffic light out? Call 311.
Parking meter broken? Call 311.
Graffiti? Call 311.
Water Line Break? Call 311.
Overgrown esplanade? Call 311.

It’s important we all come together and report potentially dangerous incidents in our neighborhood so we can continue to keep our community safe.

*always dial 911 in case of police, medical or fire emergency.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

District provided services such as safety patrols by off-duty HPD officers, graffiti abatement, trash pick-up, maintenance of esplanades, among other services outlined in the Districts’ Assessment Plan, that are supplemental to services provided by the City of Houston, had been reduced in Mid-November and ceased completely as of December 11. The District had to cease the services due to unpaid assessments from some of the commercial property owners within the District. Delinquent assessments for 2016 and prior years are being collected for services that were delivered in 2017. The current lawsuit status does not affect the collection of delinquent assessments due for 2016 and prior years for services rendered for calendar year 2017. Please direct questions regarding the cessation of services to Executive Director, Ben Brewer at We are committed to helping our neighborhood remain the safe, vibrant and attractive place to live and do business and would like to hear from you on how we can continue to work together in this effort.