Tomorrow, Feb. 28! A Conversation with Judge Ed Emmett.
This forum is free and open to the public. Everyone is welcome.
Wednesday, February 28
Leonel Castillo Community Center
2101 South Street, Houston, TX 77009
Mike Morris, government reporter for the Houston Chronicle, will moderate.
We’ll explore how Harris County tax structure and finances can best meet the needs of America’s third largest county, with a special eye to the challenges put forward in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. We welcome questions from the audience.
You can find suggested background reading here.
Is there a special topic you’d like Judge Emmett to address?
A personal Hurricane Harvey story you’d like to share?
Please reply to this email and let us know.
See you tomorrow evening!
Our Voters Guide to the March 6 Texas Primary Election is on line now.
We invite everyone to study, download, link and share.
* Our Voters Guide features election information and unedited candidate responses to selected policy questions. We cover Democratic and Republican races on the ballot in Harris County, including ballot issues.
* Our Voters Guide is the premier resource for folks like you, folks who always cast an informed ballot on Election Day.
* Early Voting continues through Friday; March 2, 2018. You can find Early Voting dates, times and locations here.
* Confirm your voter registration status here.
* Your personalized sample ballot is ready for your inspection now at www.harrisvotes.com.
* Why not have a look at our Voters Guide interactive edition at www.vote411.org. Enter your address to see information on candidates appearing on your personal ballot.
* Would you like to answer voters’ questions at our Primary Election Day KPRC/Telemundo telephone helpline? Please reply to this email for more information.
* Be social! Invite a friend to join you in your Election Season adventures.
Early Voting continues through Friday; March 2, 2018.
Election Day is March 6, 2018.