Retreat Meeting Saturday
A special meeting of the Board of Directors of the Montrose Management District is scheduled for this Saturday, May 19th at 8:30 AM at Theo’s Restaurant at 812 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77006 – it’s inside the boundaries of the District and open to the public so you should join us.
We’ll review each major component of the plan including Marketing/Public Relations/Urban and Environmental design, Business and Economic Development, Safety and Security, and Transportation and Mobility – we will include a review of the current budget for that item, the status of work toward implementation, and discussion on future goals.
- Determine quorum; call to order.
- Director introductions/bios/personal goals for the District.
- Briefing on public and media relations—Nancy Simms
- Overview of Board Policies, Procedures, Protocols—Susan Hill
- District Service Plan Overview—Review of each major component will include a review of the current budget for that item, the status of work toward implementation, and discussion on future goals—HHC Team/District Consultant
- Security and Public Safety
- Business and Economic Development
- Transportation and Mobility Planning
- Visual Improvements and Cultural Promotion
See official agenda here.